Frequently asked questions
- Do you have self-service ticket machines to purchase my train ticket?
Yes, we have self-service ticket machines when you exit arrivals, in the tunnel leading to the train station and the baggage area.
- What facilities are available at the station?
We have public toilets, baby changing facilities, national key toilets and vending machines.
- How do I contact you?
A full list of contact details is available at the station and on our contact page
- Is there an ATM at the station?
There is no ATM available at the station, however there is one located inside the terminal at arrivals.
- Is assistance available at the station?
London Southend Airport Railway Station is able to offer assistance for passengers arriving to the Station. Should you require any assistance at London Southend Airport Railway Station please contact National Rail Enquiries
- What are the operating times for the station?
The station operating hours are Monday - Saturday - 04:00 - 02:00 Sundays - 05:30 - 02:00
*Please note the ticket office opening hours are 06:00 - 23:00.
- How can I provide feedback with regards to your station?
By completing our compliment and complaints form
- Where can I find train times to and from the station?