Frequently asked questions
- Where's the best place to park if I'm travelling with young children?
All of our car parks are a short walk to the terminal and suitable for families travelling with young children.
- Are there any baby changing facilities?
Baby changing facilities are located before and after security.
- Can I take baby formula powder through security?
There are no restrictions on taking baby formula in powder form through security.
- Can I take baby milk or baby food through security?
You can carry enough baby milk or baby food for your journey in your hand luggage, but you should pack the rest in your checked-in baggage.
- Is there anywhere I can warm my baby’s bottle?
You can warm baby bottles at The Navigator in the departure lounge.